The Belly of the Beast

Kodak 400Max Film
UPS Customer Care Center
Lynnfield Mass
September 2011
Anyone who knows me probably knows about my hatred of UPS.  In the past 3 months, I have had a problem with almost every single package they carried.  At my new apartment the saga continues.  Apparently it's against policy for UPS to leave packages inside a locked apartment lobby.  Instead, they give you a sticker saying they'll be back the next day between 10 and 5.  Super helpful time window.  So instead of waiting outside my building for seven hours, I've resorted to slowly driving up and down my street while looking for the UPS truck, flagging it down, and getting my stuff directly off the truck.  Obviously this doesn't always work, so sometimes I have to venture out to the Customer Care Center in Lynnfield to get a package.  

This was one of those times.  The whole place looks a bit sketchy.  Kind of like it was a former filming location for a prison movie.  The lady behind the desk saw my camera and asked if I took indoor pictures or outdoor pictures.  I said "both" and she looked at me like I was crazy.  

Next time I'm just going to wait the seven hours outside my building. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment